It's not surprising that most of the people I know have
better things to do than tinker with a personal web page or a blog.
But I have a few friends and relations who are entertained
by the notion.
- You can find
lot of Gorslines through the site run by my distant
kinsman, Lyn Perry -- including my
born in 1701 in Newtown, Long Island, New York (now part
of the Elmhurst section of Queens).
- Somehow I am related, on my mother's side, to
Mary Imo Shields.
- My girlfriend Leta has herself been blogging for a while;
you can find some snaps of her from Great Falls Players'
The Man Who Came to Dinner.
People I have met onstage include:
These sites have a more commercial bent:
- Cheryl Walker was a girlfriend from college. She and her husband now have an audio-TV production business in northeastern Ohio, Media Magic Productions.
- Marylin McKeown is a former co-worker. Her husband Dorian Talledo is getting a Peruvian import business off the ground.
- I love it when people don't fit into neat
compartments. I met Allen Bell as a conservation
volunteer. He also runs his own
- I know Misty Kuceris from wood duck conservation
projects, too. She is also an
and trend analyst.