Clear, but just as darn cold as last year (15°). A nice 20-species total for my patch along the Glade stream valley. Conspicuous by its absence was White-breasted Nuthatch. Got a quick look and listen for the reliable Red-shouldered Hawk. Surprise species for the trip was a trio of female Red-winged Blackbirds.
- Nothing for WATCH until The Count of Monte Cristo at Aldersgate this fall.
- I’ll be reading scripts for AACT’s NewPlayFest 2020.
Anderson, Heart of a Dog
“When L died, our teacher said, Every time you think of her, give something away, or, do something kind. And I said, Then I’d be giving things away non-stop. And he said, So?”
- Contemporary American Theater Festival 2018: 4
- Contemporary American Theater Festival 2018: 3
- Contemporary American Theater Festival 2018: 2
- Contemporary American Theater Festival 2018: 1
- A milestone: 7
- At the park: 96
- Maine birding recap
- Botticelli in the Fire
- Acadia Birding Festival 2018
- Enroute: 16