- Nothing for WATCH until The Count of Monte Cristo at Aldersgate this fall.
- I’ve just submitted my evaluations of scripts for AACT’s NewPlayFest 2020.
Anderson, Heart of a Dog
“When L died, our teacher said, Every time you think of her, give something away, or, do something kind. And I said, Then I’d be giving things away non-stop. And he said, So?”
- Contemporary American Theater Festival 2018: 5
- Contemporary American Theater Festival 2018: 4
- Contemporary American Theater Festival 2018: 3
- Contemporary American Theater Festival 2018: 2
- Contemporary American Theater Festival 2018: 1
- A milestone: 7
- At the park: 96
- Maine birding recap
- Botticelli in the Fire
- Acadia Birding Festival 2018
Tag Archives: confession
Looks like I won’t have to travel as far as L.A. #isTooAKitty
Ooh, when I’m in LA to see the show, I’ll have to stay here.
Oh, I think I need to make it out to Los Angeles some time early next year.
Scott Weidensaul gives us a nudge to remember to look for bird-friendly certified shade-grown coffee. I will confess that I tend to grab anything that’s labelled organic at the market; my excuse is that coffee with the Smithsonian’s label (or … Continue reading
Our last stop in the Dayton metro was at Oakwood High School, a rather fine institution from which I was graduated in 1974. There is nothing new under the sun, and a young person with access to an automobile will … Continue reading