Google Maps’ search features have become more forgiving, so that a state-by-state search for thoroughfares named Gorsline turns up usable results:
- Gorsline Street, Elmhurst neighborhood of Queens, New York (I’ve visited here once)
- Gorsline Street, Rochester, New York
- Gorsline Road, Prince Edward, Ontario, on a peninsula across the lake from Rochester
- Gorsline Road, Battle Creek, Michigan
- Gorsline Drive, El Cajon, California, outside San Diego
Each one is a concrete tracing of someplace that my ancestors and family have passed through.