Here in the mid-Atlantic:
- Riverbend Park wildflower and salamander surveys, Fairfax County, Va.
- The Glade, Reston, Va.
- Rock Creek Park, Washington, D.C., first walk of the Mason and Bailey Club (and scouting)
- Brookside Nature Center, Montgomery County, Md. (scouting)
- Little Bennett Regional Park for butterflies, Montgomery County, Md., led by Tom Stock (and separate walks led by Sujata Roy for wildflowers and Stephanie Mason for just enjoying the meadow)
- Woodend Sanctuary for summer mushrooms, Montgomery County, Md., led by Serenella Linares
- Dark Hollow Falls loop, Shenandoah National Park, Va.
- Rachel Carson Conservation Park, Montgomery County, Md., second walk of the Mason and Bailey Club (and scouting 1 and 2)
- Virginia Master Naturalist conference, Harrisonburg, Va.
- Potomac River, Montgomery County, Md., led by Stephanie Mason
Plus several trips to my home park, Huntley Meadows Park, Fairfax County, Va.
And in Iceland:
My iNaturalist and Flickr maps look very unbalanced.
2018’s list. 2017’s list. 2016’s list. 2015’s list. 2014’s list. 2013’s list. 2012’s list. 2011’s list. 2010’s list. 2009’s list. 2008’s list.