Oh, dear. I managed to visit one new state park (with my spiffy new annual parking pass). But a minor injury in August piled on to other restrictions leads to a puny list this year:
- Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts, Fairfax County, Va.: an “oversubscribed” first day hike
- The Glade, Reston, Va.: plus several visits for iNaturalist
- Riverbend Park, Fairfax County, Va.: walking and working
- Sky Meadows State Park, Fauquier County, Va. (and east side)
- Mason Neck State Park, Fairfax County, Va.
- Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens, Washington, led by Stephanie Mason
- Shenandoah River State Park, Warren County, Va.
- Seneca Maryland-Virginia CBC with Bruce Hill
A few early work trips to my home park, Huntley Meadows Park, Fairfax County, Va.
The Mason and Bailey Club did not meet this year.