Scanty posting for much of the year. Nevertheless, my annual slice through the first-of-the-month posts:
- 5 January: WATCH assignments are ready!
- 2 February: Augmented by a stack of books from Leta’s library.
- 2 March: Woolly continues its admirable run of productions in which people of faith—specifically, Christian faith—are front and center, with their questions and fears driving the story.
- 2 April: Richard Bolles has passed away.
- 2 May: From my last report to the nest box team:
- 3 June: A lovely “bloom” of one of our common yellow myxomycetes in the Ridge Heights meadow.
- 2 July: O Gray Catbird, who have been tapping at your reflection in my window glass, maybe if I post your picture on the internet you’ll be embarrassed and cut it out.
- 5 August: TIL that IAD was originally planned to be built in what is now Burke.
- 1 September: In the course of researching the life of Laura Lyon White (Mrs. Lovell White), I came across an interesting turn of events concerning LLW’s estate.
- 2 October: Kevin Dodge, Shirley Gay, and Steve Kite led a walk though Ice Mountain Preserve.
- 5 November: Another piece by one of our journalists was cited in one of the textbooks that I’m recording for Learning Ally:
- 3 December: Hilary Howard reports on the precarious state of independent acting conservatories in New York.
The year in review: